Monday, July 5, 2010

J Square gives his fans "One More Chance"



I like gospel, especially the Trini brand. There are quite a few local gospel acts I admire as they make some of the most creative music locally and achieve a very high quality of production both video and audio-wise with their projects. One of those that I admire a lot, not only because of the quality of his work but also because of the quality of his work-ethic and savvy is J Square. I really enjoyed his first album "Higher Ground" but it was his strategies like giving prizes for bringing fans to his fan page and his "May Madness" scheme where he would perform and minister at venues across the island for free that really intrigued me and made me check up on what he was working on periodically.

Right now Mr Square is preparing his second album which is launching in Naparima bowl on Thursday 15th July from 6:30pm to 10:30pm. I downloaded a mixtape last month from J Square which you should be able to access by giving him your email address and trust me...it was realllll hard ("Christian Players" is my favourite). Is not no preachy gospel but real stuff, real advice advising people to focus on God and not on folly which is important in these times. So trust me when I say that Jay Square is one to support on Thursday 15th. And I've seen him live and Square does real move the crowd, is not no studio artiste ting at all.



So ppl I urge you to head down to the bowl and cop the album "One More Chance" from J Square and continue supporting local. Face out.

No comments: