Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whappen COTT?



Hard luck for de delay eh readers, I was just kinda busy doing that music stuff for the past week or so but doh worry...I back on de grind harder than Israel Khan in de commission of inquiry. Boom!

Anyway, corny similes aside...I just want to keep everyone updated on an issue that is raging. As you may have known but probably not noticed, soca artiste Fireball won a COTT award with his soca song "What I want" in the hip hop category. Yeah ah know, something doesn't sound right there. For now I just want you to read an article I wrote on Trinipulse a month ago and tell me what you think (Read it here). Face out.

2 comments:

Flip City said...

They dont really care or have to care bout Hip Hop in Trinidad cause to them its not "We Ting" ..fukk dem

Wuzdescene said...

I found this very baffling myself ....