Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Voting...lol



Before I say anything I want you to take in the video below. It's pretty explicit so if you're faint of heart you can skip but otherwise listen it.



Yeah. In a nutshell that video pretty much sums up my political opinions right now. I don't club but I'm more interested in a zen party than a political party right now. And if politicians need to get corn in dey so and so to behave properly then I doh mind reaping a whole field. Ah mean, look at de mess we enduring. Rising crime, multi-million dollar projects with money getting lost like cellphone signal down south, high food prices (forgotten now of course), Calder Hard absconding, the mysterious building of a church using state funds and most importantly, the continuous rising price of alcohol which means you have to endure all this foolishness on a sober head. Wayy, things cyah get any worse.

I doh think they have any chain up in de world dat could get me to vote for any particular party though I am probably going to vote...this time. My methodology is simple, vote against Patrick. I know the others is probably mess too but is slightly different mess. Plus voting out an errant government in my mind sends a signal that you are not just bending over taking corn. And I prefer to be the one giving corn than taking corn so as Frost Blaze say, the government going to have to take corn for this one and we not talking bout de one from de tin. This one eh going to be sweet. Big up Frost, Face out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.