Thursday, April 8, 2010

Top 5 Trini Facebook Rap Videos (04/01/2010 - 04/08/2010)



Yeah ppl waz de scn. First tings first, I just want to let ppl know that the best way to find yourself on the charts is to post a link to your video in my group Underground Trini Artiste on facebook. If you stick, well your video might be overlooked because I'm only human and honestly I try to spend like ten minutes on this entire post.
For those who may be new, the rules are as follows:
a) Videos are judged based on who gets the most 'likes'. Tie-breakers are solved by number of comments and then in preference of the newer person and then in alphabetical order of the artiste's name.
b) A video is only eligible if it was released anywhere between the dates given. I run the charts from Thursday to Thursday and the dates are in the heading of every post. I will (try to) start including the date each video was posted to help ppl read as well.

If you have any queries please speak to me. Facebook chat or a post on one of my walls is fine. And don't be so serious. Facebook is de new radio but we don't want to be like radio. Now on to the charts.

1) Code Fire: The Warning - Firestar (24 likes)

2) Trini Seen by St Ans (13 likes)

3) Universal Mind Control II by Cloud 9 (11 likes)

4) Letz make it happen/Greedy by Klergy (9 likes)

5) We On by Anton Quake Dmic Mark (6 likes)

Also peeps, look out for "Stress" on synergy soon (hopefully). If you haven't seen it check below along with some of my earlier videos:



stand alone player
Quantcast

No comments: