Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Top 5 Trini Facebook Rap Videos (02/02/2010 - 02/09/03/2010)



So I'm keeping my promise cause if you know me I rarely ever make statements that I can't keep. Without further ado, here goes:

1) KG - [Good Morning - Kanye West) Freeverse



2) JUDAH MACCABEE - A New Beginning (32 likes)



3) JUDAH MACCABEE - Come Get It (29 likes)



4)Trevor Zlatan Legendre - Day Or Nite (14 likes)



5) Trevor Zlatan Legendre - freestyle (13 likes)



And there you have it folks. Remember, only videos put up within the last week were eligible for this list and they can only make the list again if the extra 'likes' they get are more than new videos. To make the process easier I'm going to set up a 'note' during the week where ppl who have videos that they want to be counted will need to post the link to their stuff cause hoss, this searching for men stuff is real time-consuming. Face out.



Band website hosting
Quantcast