Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Recession Music: Number one on Trinidad Tunes



Well Recession Music has been out free on the Internet a while now as a thank you note to all the people who supported the project and enabled me to not only make back my costs but profit as well but more recently, I put it up on Trinidad Tunes. It came out on Trinidad Tunes a little more than a month ago and has since become the number one downloaded album there for the past two weeks with the song "Girls Like Radio" claiming the top downloaded song spot this week so I thank God for that.

With that known and yuh boy dominating Trinidad tunes and all, I want to invite all of you still reluctant folks to vibez the album as it's currently FREE leaving you with no excuse. You can preview the tracks below and download the entire mixtape here. Yeah take it in and you can let me know what you think too.

Also, the video for Raining Shots off my official album "Hitchhiker's Guide To Uwi" (buy it here) is out so you can view that below as well. Face out.



Music Player web
Quantcast

1 comment:

Wuzdescene said...

good goin man ... Merry Christmas! :-)