Sunday, December 13, 2009

Da Face - Weekly Status Update



Hey folks, I haven't been too up-to-date with my Underground Trini Artiste posts due to two main factors; album promotions and pure trini laziness. And to that I say no more. On the road to the new year and beyond, expect to receive weekly updates about Da Face along with other underground artistes that I link up with. I'm also going to start a video blog so you won't only be reading Da Face but seeing Da Face as well. Trust me it's going to be fun.

In line with that, I have a few upcoming things to highlight. First off, the video for the track "Raining Shots" featuring Make it Hapn is done and should be out before Christmas. This track has been out and about for months now but if you haven't heard it you can vibez it on my facebook fan page...and join one time too. The video was directed by my sister Paula Hamilton with the camera work handled by Justin Mayers and everything came out top-notch, especially for the limited resources we worked with. I also want to big up everyone who came out for the shoot, it was an $85 in doubles well spent.

Also, I just came off some good performances on Synergy, D'Rapture the concert and On Top Fridays in Kavemar and will be continuing that trend. You can see me this Wednesday in Amore cafe in Port of Spain promoting my blazing hot material from the album Hitchhiker's Guide to Uwi so make sure and come through and check it out. I will have copies of Hitchhiker's Guide to Uwi on me as always for the price of $20TT so anywhere you see me doh fraid to check me for one. To get a little taste of what I will be coming with, check my last performance in "One Mic" below. Face out.

No comments: