Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Street Style Saturdays

Yeah ppl, waz de scene. Everything cool? I certainly hope so cause I been flying since my album finish mix and it going to be out real soon. The only thing I working hard on now is to get the album cover looking crisp and den daz it, boom bang.

Right now dey have a good padna ah mine named Warren Anderson who kinda grab the baton/torch from what I been doing with Underground Trini Freestyle and do more than run...de man flying with it. He have this set a videos called Street Style Saturdays where he briefly interviews upcoming artistes and then have them show what they worth over a beat which is what ppl really care about anyways (a man after my own heart). Anyways, I have the the latest video embedded here and you can vibes them in the group on facebook one time as well to view all the previous ones. And remember, get dat Recession music and keep viewing my videos on youtube. Face out.

No comments: