Sunday, May 31, 2009

Underground Trini Freestyles (The Graduatez)



Ah eh lying, this Saturday was like a full work day, no lie (yeah ah not lying). On top of recording most of my mixtape titled "Recession Music", I also did the fifth edition of Underground Trini Freestyles with a local hip hop group called "The Graduatez".

Luckily though, I enjoyed working with those guys. They have a nice vibe about them and the punchlines go hard fuh real. You can check out more of their stuff on myspace or under "Synod Entertainment" on facebook. Doh take my word for it though, check them in the video below. And look out for my mixtape "Recession Music" releasing next week. Face out.

3 comments:

Emile Jobity said...

felling you'll vibes...like what you'll doing with the trini hip hop...keep doing you'll things....hard work does pay...blessssssssssss

World Wide Postcrossing and Stamps said...

Nice Blog. I was wondering if you wanna swap a postcard with me. Have a wonderfull day and feel free to swap with me some items. http://postcrossingandstamps.blogspot.com/
Postcardsfromlux@gmail.com

Family said...

the one in blue looks silly.and really needs 2 work hard 2 b good he sounds like a rookie, as if he now started yesterday.as 4 the other u need alot of work. Alot cuz wat i heard sounds silly and rehearsed.Give up rap if ur not serious cuz i hearing alot of other people like V max dat soundin really gud and this kid from diego whose vry gud and a guy name shylock from woodbrook..@ dem ur nutting ...Work vry Hard.