Monday, May 25, 2009

Mixtape preview: Renegade

Yo Underground trinis, Face here.
I'm finally wrapping up the last track on my album and everything is going kinda according to plan. Hitchhiker's Guide to uwi WILL be ready and delivered within the first week of September with nuff big tracks on it. I'm an intellectual too so me eh know if everyone will get everything I'm putting out on dat cd but allyuh who does follow up this blog intelligent so me eh worried.

In the meantime, I'm bringing out a mixtape at the end of the month to tide over till my album releases. It's going be only $20 so de price recession-ready out de box. On this mixtape, I have a song to buss called "Renegade" featuring four trini dialect rappers keeping it real and trust me...it out of this world. I have a little preview there from my studio session Sunday gone so check it out nuh. Mind you, is a ruff draft and I more than likely might spit over my verse but dat will give you an idea bout what coming. Face out.

No comments: