Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

So I spent the New Year's in Rio Claro this year. Shamefully, I had no clue which part or cardinal point on Trinidad Rio Claro existed before my experience but the place is a real cool scene - really nice and quiet. It reminds me of Palo Seco.

I also want to send condolences to the family of Jizelle Salandy. She was one of the biggest gems in the crown of Trinidad and Tobago and her passing is a severe loss to all of us. May she rest in peace.

This year, there is going to be a lot of exciting stuff for Underground Trini Artiste. I'm going to get more interactive this year and ah not saying nuttin yet but before the year's out you'll be calling me Mr. Youtube. More artistes are going to get featured and this blog will be the place where you discover diamonds in the rough that you never saw glisten. My stuff on Trinipulse is also getting bigger as well so don't forget to check up on it. Yeah people, it's going to be a good year so doh frighten...and stay tuned. Face out.



No comments: