Thursday, February 14, 2008

NEXT-TO-BLOW: The real scene for aspiring artistes

Is like months now my padner telling me bout this site called NEXT-TO-BLOW. He showed me some early previews and it looked pretty impressive wit its own personal style and sh*t. At the time, my beef was wit the fact that you couldn't upload the stuff yourself and since I'm a kinda a do-it-yourself guy (like most Underground Trini artistes) I really didn't know how things would work out without it. Needless to say, you still can't upload stuff yourself but the site has really turned out fantastic. As of this time of speaking, there aren't a whole lot of artistes on the site but you get the feeling that they've planned their site in expectation of a lot of people; there's lots of room for music, categories for videos, categories for news and even spaces to advertise. For me, this works out beautifully cause suddenly I have a few more local artistes to interview/feature and what not and soon/maybe, I'll even put some of my own music and ting pon de site. We'll see. Anyways, I'll leave you with one quote: "my music like Iwer George passa passa...it goes over your head". Adios. This is me running out dodging allyuh big stones for dat one.

No comments: