Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hard Local episode 1






Yeah peeps, Da Face here.
I know I haven't posted in a long, long, way boy, real long time but I trini so I starting it back 'jus so'.
One of the things I want to do is showcase some of what I consider to be hard local tracks and I'm starting off things with this vibesy one from Flip and Fireball called "Street Life".

Listen and enjoy nuh...and share.
Look out for more frequent posts coming out as well. I'm going to be dropping some unreleased tracks to so yeah...stay tuned.

1 comment:

fastfifa14 said...

Now Ubisoft's Raging Angels are also taking on the globe as being a triplet.Blasting Angels Squadrons of World war 2, earlier released for that Xbox 360 along with Xbox, will now additionally be visible on a third podium, laptop. All three versions will take off in 03 and therefore are getting manufactured by Ubisoft's Romanian galleries, which came up with submarine simulator Silent Rogue III. Inside Warp speed Angels, gamers take to the actual heavens in legitimately re-created Wwii preventing airplanes. The game provides air, seashore, as well as property objectives to be able to shoot along, in many different fight re-creations in Gem Possess, Portugal, Belgium, plus more.

Buy fifa world coins

Cheap fifa world coins