Monday, October 4, 2010

Face Mondays 3: Hitchhiker's Guide to Uwi FREE!!!



Don't frighten, you read right. Hitchhiker's Guide to Uwi is going to be free for a limited time. Check how it's going down:

1) Free to listen until I release the next video single from my upcoming mixtape "Recession Music 2: Face Value".

2) If you wish to download the album, email your request to me at davidbchamilton@yahoo.com. I have the album in both mp3 and the higher quality flac format so you'll need to specify. If you don't, you'll get the mp3 version by default.

And without further ado, listen to the album below. Enjoy! Let me know what you think. Share if you like it most importantly, in your facebook, twitter, via email etc. Be trini (at least for a while if you aren't) and enjoy the freeness. Face out.



No comments: