Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hitchhiker's Guide to Uwi



As you may or may not know, the album that I've been working on for the last year and a half is finally coming out, launching to the world, bussing de tape and being revealed this Friday 16th October at Equinox bar in uwi. I invite all of you who have been supporting me by reading the sometimes idle words I throw on this blog to come out and vibez de event as it will feature performances from Make it Hapn, Skeeto, Frost Blaze, Gary Acosta, Keevan and yuh boy Da Face. The festivities begin @ 8pm and door price is free. And oh yeah, walk with $20 for the album. That's $20 for a fully mixed and mastered album so yuh cyah go wrong.

Additionally, you can peep the tracklist below and check out me mashing up One Mic with two big tunes from the album titled "Born Smart" and "Stress". Till Friday, Face out.



1 comment:

Ayinde said...

BOSS ALBUM - "I don't care" sick song