Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lion's Den Studio Launch



I dunno how much of you peeped my facebook status Wednesday but in my message I had a link to the Lion's Den Studio launch event. This event was not only a launch of the studio but a launch of a new production company called "Solid Medz" as well. For those of you who don't know, Lion's Den is a new studio situated in Mt Lambert that is run by Lamar "Beebo" Pollar and Richard "Pun" Romano. The studio itself is of historical significance since it was owned by the late Roaring Lion, an icon and pioneer within the calypso music genre.

With that said, the whole event went down smooth. The ambiance of the place really set the mood for those in attendance. The crowd there wasn't over thick but was just the right size with man like Make it Hapn, Nem Red, Vmax, Bongah Chops amongst others in attendance. Sad to say, I wasn't able to make it to the after party down in the Lure @ Chaguaramas which I heard was also quite good. Nevertheless, yuh boy didn't stick wit de camera so you can check out the videos below. And don't forget to vibes Beebo and Lion's Den in Mt Lambert for your recording, mixing and production needs (check de facebook page). I do my thing there and have been working with Beebo for over a year now on my album Hitchhiker's Guide to Uwi so I fully endorse them. Face out.







No comments: