Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Trinidad rap single: Street Bang'r



Whaddup folks. I know you know about the articles, different features and Underground Trini Freestyles from de site but I'm also going to be bussing a lot of music and videos from underground artistes as well. And what better way to start than with a song that is one of the biggest rap releases I've heard in a while. The song I'm talking about is "Street Bang'r" by Trakslasha featuring KVA.

If you doh know, KVA or Kayotic Verbal Automatics is a rap group comprised of three members that have been holding it down for a while. Over an insane beat by Slasha, they proceed to murder shit with sick metaphors and some very tight delivery. The song is the first single from the album "The Eyes of Many" due to be released 21/06/09 so you can check that out. What more can I say? Enjoy. Face out.

No comments: